The Rebate Jump set out to provide MTB Dirt Jump riders with a rigid alternative to suspension forks, whilst keeping BMX styling.
– Premium 4130 Cr-mo
– Deep drop steerer allows shallow bend radius legs and large weld area for increased strength and the internally and externally machined steerer offers optimised strength and weight.
– Fluted and butted 31.8mm legs are both light and strong.
– Super buff 6mm thick BMX style dropouts, CNC machined for lightweight.
– 1420 refers to 14mm drop out opening, with 20mm MTB front hub compatibility.
– 36.7mm rake
– I.S. Disc mounts included.
– Short Suspension Corrected length provides crisp steering.
– Optional extra clamp-on V-pivot system for either 24 or 26″.