Our updated XCT2 forks are ideal for your next rigid mountain bike based project.
An ideal selection for anything from an urban hack to an XC build.
CNC machined steerer tube and full Chromoly construction featuring custom dropouts with a universal 12/15mm bolted axle, making them strong and light for many styles of build.
- Axle to Crown Measurement: 465MM
- Steerer: CNC Machined Straight 1 1/8th threadless type. (x 300mm)
- Brake Mounts: Disc brake compatible, International Standard mounting (Max 180mm.)
- Rake: 45mm
- Dropouts: Custom cast thru-axle dropout.
- Axle: 12x100mm bolt-type alloy thru axle with 15mm adapter sleeve (universal 12-15mm).
- Tyre Clearance: Up to 29” x 2.6” tyres
- Colour: ED finish under Satin black paint
- Weight: 1330g uncut with Axle