Our updated XCT2 forks are ideal for your next rigid mountain bike based project.
An ideal selection for anything from an urban hack to an XC build.
CNC machined tapered steerer tube and full Chromoly construction featuring custom dropouts with a 15mm bolted axle, making them strong and light for many styles of build.
- Axle to Crown Measurement: 483MM
- Steerer: CNC Machined Tapered 1 1/8th to 1.5” threadless type. (300mm uncut)
- Brake Mounts: Disc brake compatible, International Standard mounting (Max 180mm.)
- Rake: 45mm
- Dropouts: Custom cast thru-axle dropout.
- Axle: 15x110mm bolt-type alloy thru axle .
- Tyre Clearance: Up to 29” x 2.8” tyres
- Colour: ED finish under Satin black paint
- Weight: 1430g uncut with axle