The Rebate Park set out to provide MTB riders with a rigid BMX style fork, that will suited to BMX style Street and Park riding, with or without BMX pegs. This fork super clean fork is not supplied with any brake mounts.
- Premium 4130 Cr-mo
- Deep drop steerer allows shallow bend radius legs and large weld area for increased strength and the internally and externally machined steerer offers optimised strength and weight.
- Fluted and butted 31.8mm legs are both light and strong.
- Super buff 6mm thick BMX style dropouts, CNC machined for lightweight.
- BMX standard 14mm axle slots with safety lip and 10mm alloy adaptors will accept MTB QR hubs or nutted axles 9-10 or 14mm axles or standard 10mm drop outs.
- 36.7mm rake
- I.S. Disc mounts included.
- Short Suspension Corrected length provides crisp steering.
- Optional available 1420 axle for use with MTB 20mm bolt thru front hubs.
- Optional extra clamp-on V-pivot system for either 24 or 26".
|Axle to Crown Measurement||425mm|
|Axle||10 or 14mm BMX style|
|Colour||Black or Chrome|